QuickBooks is understood to be one among the simplest accounting and bookkeeping applications all across the world . It comes full of many features that helps in managing finances and ensures smooth business transition. that’s why many small and medium companies believe this application to manage their finances. the simplest part is that each year a replacement version of the appliance is launched with new and improved features.
Even though QuickBooks has many benefits, its users sometimes do face issues, as in any case it’s a software. a really common error is that the QuickBooks Event log error 4 which generally occurs thanks to corrupted or damaged system files in QuickBooks. during this article we’ll discuss about this error in order that you’ll manually fix it. Moreover, if you are feeling this error is out of your league, then we recommend you to speak to our accounting professionals. Give us a out in our toll-free number i.e. 1-800-865-4183, and our support team are going to be there to help you during a single call.
What causes QuickBooks Event Log Error 4?
The major cause of QuickBooks Error 4 is the occurring of issues with .NET Framework 4.0 SP 1 in the Microsoft Windows 7 operating system. Other causes that can lead to QuickBooks Event Log Error 4 are :
- Damaged or corrupted QuickBooks file.
- The system is infected by a virus or other malware.
- QuickBooks is not installed completely.
- Error in the Windows registry.
- A program has erased QuickBooks files.
Symptoms of QuickBooks Event Log Error 4:
Below are the symptoms that you may experience to identify that the QB event id 4 error has occurred:
- An active window crashes in no time when the error occurs, and you may not be able to proceed with an on-going task
- QuickBooks freezes frequently
- Slow-paced performance of the QuickBooks application and Windows operating system
- The accounting software crashes with the arrival of the QuickBooks error 4 message on your screen
How to Resolve QuickBooks Event Log Error 4?
Troubleshooting the possible error causes can resolve the QB event id 4 error. Perform the below-explained solutions with extensive care and attention to ensure the effectiveness of the steps-
Solution 1: Reinstall .NET Framework on Windows
Reinstalling .NET Framework can fix the possible damage within the Window’s component. to urge the method accomplished:
- Press Windows + R and insert appwiz.cpl within the run-box
- Next, an add/remove or programs, and a features dialogue box will appear on your screen
- Find Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0 and highlight it
- Now prefer to uninstall it
- Once, the uninstallation finishes, restart your computer
- Again, open the run-box and sort appwiz.cpl within the given area
- Also, click add/remove programs
- Expand .NET Framework within the Windows Feature screen to ascertain Microsoft .NET 3.5
- Checkmark the primary and second option checkboxes
- Click OK and await the installation of .NET Framework 3.5
- Hit Finish when the installation is complete and restart the system
Solution 2: Reinstall QuickBooks Using Clean Install Tool
Clean Install Tool in QuickBooks repairs the damaged function of the QuickBooks Desktop software. To run the tool, follow the below-listed steps-
- Download QuickBooks Clean Install Tool
- Open the tool from downloads folder of your system
- Follow on-screen instructions carefully to finish the installation
- Quit all the applications running within the Windows
- Now run the QB Clean Install tool and await the method to finish
- Restart your computer
I hope this blog will assist you to resolve QuickBooks Event Log Error 4. If the above-shown procedures don’t resolve your issues, immediately get in-tuned with our QuickBooks Error Tech Support at toll-free number 1800-865-4183.