For robust accounting features, most of the organizations choose Sage 50 software. It serves to be the best tool to ensure error-free accounting and hassle-free data processing. But there are times when the software is intervened by one or the other technical issue. One of the examples of such error is the Sage 50 error 1721. Sage 50 is a software program and easy to use that anyone can use this. Mostly the Sage error 1721 arises in your system during installing.
Why Sage 50 Error 1721 Occurred During Installing Sage Software
The major causes that lead to the Sage Error include:
- Window installer issue. It either needs to be registered or unregistered
- Presence of corrupt files in the windows installer
- Registry cleaning is incorrectly done
- Install latest windows version
How to rectify the particular Sage 50 Error 1721?
- The first and the foremost thing that you need to verify is that the Windows Installer version that you are using has been updated to the latest Microsoft version being installed in the system.
- If even after updating the Windows Installer, you find that the error has not been resolved, you are required to do the needful
- Go to Start Menu>Run>Enter CMD>Type msiexec/unregister and msiexec/regserver
- Then reinstall Simply Accounting.
- If this doesn’t prove to be effective, then you will be required to delete all the registry that is associated with Sage Accounting Installation.
If you do not wish to go through the steps that have been given below, you can try another method which is easier than the previous one.
- Firstly, disconnect and then connect the device to the system in which the Sage program is saved.
- Once connected, open the program and uninstall it from the system.
- After that, wait for a minute and then reinstall Sage 50 software. Install it to the default program path of the OS.
Sage support team is ready for resolving the issues and the errors by Sage customer Support. If the user wants any help with Sage products, they can directly call us on our toll-free number +1-800-942-6705.